I've come to realised...  

Posted by: GREENLEAF!

... that one day i'll lose my close friends. Yes. Or i'll distance from them. I shouldn't be worried nor it should make me anxious. I lost my primary school close friends, and soon, i will distance from my high school close friends and make new close friends. I know these sort of things happen. I'm alright. It's hurtful that they call me their friends, but they're not inviting me out. I don't know what the reason is... but it's just hurtful to know. Especially that one person. I stayed by them, but now... Two thumbs up for them. Well, that person is happy. Which is good to know. That's all i want... even if i have no friends in the end.. i just want the people i knew to be happy. Happy with their lives, even if they have problems. To still enjoy everything.


ALONE - Phantom of the Opera.

Why is this silence surrounding my soul?
I try to laugh, but I’ve lost my goal…
Surrounded by darkness I am alone,
Held in a cage between this walls of stone,
My freedom is gone,
Looks like a pact with darkness I’ve done.
I am sad, held in darkness between the walls of stone,
I cry, I am alone.




Just keep smiling...

This entry was posted on 9:12 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment