The only thing that could shatter me into pieces is friendship...  

Posted by: GREENLEAF!

Sunday on the 27th of September--Moon festival day.

That day was not a surprise to what was going on at the festival. It was an asian celebration.
I spent the festival with Annie, Eric, Eva and Davor. We all wandered around Cabramatta: watching everyone go pass, smiling, talking, having fun, eating etc. It
wasn't the best celebration, but it was nice to spend it with the people i like.

I wasn't expecting someone there, but when i saw 'anonymous', i dissembled--pretend that i was happy seeing
'anonymous'. Train of words travelled within my cerebrum. It lingers while i left 'anonymous', not wanting
'anonymous' to see how upset i was, knowing that i tried to lure 'anonymous' to come with that someone to have fun. I took 'anonymous' word on that--'anonymous' didn't want to go; i let it be. But seeing 'anonymous' there with someone else, that wasn't the best feeling a friend can have. The worse thing... 'anonymous' didn't even encourage me to stay, but to have fun, then just left like that. Way to go.
Just the thought of it, seeing 'anonymous'; so called 'friend', made me think. My friendship with people is like a magnet; when the same pole connects, it repels. But when two different poles connect, it attracts. Okay, maybe that wasn't a good example. I'm not saying opposites attract, just saying my friends are repelling from me. This reason is unknown, maybe i have my theories, but i refuse to think that. If it is so, they're not good friends. I'll accept their reasons, but it shouldn't be that way.

Well, enough with that. Overall, yesterday was quite a lovely day.
As all of us were wandering around, we bumped into many people. We didn't do as much. For dinner we ate Pho. It was funny--it was the first time Davor tried Pho, he 'kind of'' liked it, but i doubt it. It was funny how Tran said she hope he doesn't get diarrhea after eating, that just made him scared shitless. But it's sweet how he tried an asian cuisine.
It ended with the fireworks. Couples together, friends roar, but everyone together--a lovely image.





...and the end is just the beginning.

This entry was posted on 10:22 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment