When life tumbles...  

Posted by: GREENLEAF!

Today was such an unpleasant day. 

This morning i was late to school, there's no question on why i was late, since i woke up early and was ready early for school, but unfortunately, my so-called "mother", had to make me late; which i dislike. It's so humiliating to be late Once you enter the class, the teacher gets upsetting because you disturb the class, and sometimes all eyes of the students are on you, and somewhat it suddenly goes quiet. Another is that, i totally misplace my swipe-card somewhere, and now it's lost. I already had a lecture last year about responsibility with the swipe-card, so i really don't want another lecture about something nonsense to me. 
First thing in the morning, my first period, was something i don't take interest in, but somewhat i ended up with the subject. Physics. 
When i got to school, i realised i had forgotten my phone, iPod, pencil-case; which is important that i need those items. 

Well, i had my first in-class exam for Ancient, it was okay, but i blanked, not knowing on what to write or where to start. I always have trouble with that. 

Sometimes life can be so harsh, especially if you're not organised, and everything just bombards into your life.  

Well, enough revealing too much about my inner life. That's enough about my terrible day. 
If you people are having a horrible day and such, sit back and relax... you deserve it. 

This entry was posted on 7:56 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment