Clouds upon my head...  

Posted by: GREENLEAF! in

Yeah... life has gotten boring, and i wonder why. Most teenagers as myself, crave for adventures , but adults, another generation to ours, think it's best we don't have experience in the fun life, because out in the urban society it's like a jungle,  quarreling with nonsense. 

I want to be a teenage that has freedom. 1 in 1000 girls has those kind of freedom, but only god knows what happens to them. I don't really want to know what happens to them because i really don't want to face those kind of situation. But hey, who am i suppose to say that when i want that freedom? I guess I'm really not ready for those type of free-life. They do say, Parents knows best. 

It's a shame that i haven't been concentrating on school, not doing homework, leaving everything to the last minute. My oath was to concentrate in school and do all the school work. But that failed. It's so difficult to concentrate when everything around your world is happening, and you just can't ignore it, it pulls you into them. But i guess that's just me. People like me don't really take interest in school work and such, and slack of most of their days.

My mind drizzles in such surreal thoughts to what is around me that effects these image to be created in such character. 
Come to think of it, i should try and make through school to function in life, with all these phantasmagorical gashing throughout my entire life.

The state of mind can fool you, but only you can control what you think and do.

This entry was posted on 7:48 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment